Tuesday, March 21, 2006

 

Conversations with the Queen: The I King Movie

Queen McKenzie: I want to watch the I King movie.
Agent of D.A.D.D.Y: The Lion King?
QM: No the I King movie where I King chokes his girlfriend.
AOD: ?
QM: The I King movie we watched the other day where I King chokes his girlfriend 'cause he's bad.

LATER after figuring out what movie it was, but not telling QM the title ...
AOD: What are you watching?
QM: The I King Movie.
AOD: What's the name of the movie?
QM: Star Wars. It's the I King Movie.

Of the movie is Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith. The I King (Anakin) movie where he chokes his girlfriend (wife, Padme) because he has turned bad (been seduced by the darkside).

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]