Wednesday, January 11, 2006

 

Hysteria Games: I Got Your Nose

Captain Hysteria loves to play the game, I Got Your Nose. CH hasn't quite grasped the subtleties of the game. CH will pinch you nose, exclaim "I got your nose!" and then proceed to continue pinching your nose while laughing.

Variations of IGYH include:
I Got Your Eyeglasses where he removes your eye glasses from your face.
I Got My Fingers in Your Nose where he sticks multiple fingers in your nostrils
I Got My Fingers in Your Mouth where he shoves his little hand in your mouth.

Unlucky ones have made trips to the local eyeglass repairwoman. So many that she knows CH by sight. Queen Kenzie was also fond of IGYE.

The lucky ones are those that aren't forced to play IGMFIYM after having played IGMYFIYN.

Comments:
Yep and he also plays my food is yucky but your food which is exactly the same as mine is manna from the heavens.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]